Move Your Limits’ 5 core values are: individuality, passion, quality, persistency and humor.
Read more about each value below:
- I have found the fundamental core to who I am through a thorough inner work, and my mission is now to help you find your fundamental core to who you are and what you want.
- I know what I want and believe that clarity is power.
- I have an eternal respect and curiosity for the individual and its view on the world.
- I believe in the proverb – If you follow in others footsteps you will never leave yours behind – and I wish that we all will differ from another.
- When you study the most happy, healthy and satisfied people in the world, you will discover that they have found their passion in life and then used most of their time to make it happen. I have found my passion and want to help you find yours.
- I believe that passion is the fuel to entrepreneurship and makes the impossible possible.
- I have spend a lot of time listening to and following my intuition, and want for you to have the courage to do the same.
- I admire quality and want to give you the best possible service making sure that the quality of my work is extraordinary.
- I will do everything I can to keep developing thus keeping the quality level.
- We deserve the best, so why should we settle for less?
- I cherish myself and look inward everyday, nurture my soul and body with luxury and experiences.
And that is why I have an impervious great feeling of quality of life every day.
- I believe that permanent inner changes takes time and commitment. Persistency is the key word.
- I have a constant focus on being persistent with respect to my mission and that makes me a winner in the long run.
- I do not get distracted and I enjoy my daily workout.
- In my opinion the downturns of life are caused by people not realizing how close they are to success when they give up.
- The above-mentioned values are essential to Move Your Limits – and I believe that without humor we will not get very far in life.
- My priorities are to smile, laugh and have fun.
- I choose to leave the insecurity behind me and seek the adventure.